| << Go Back To Articles Directory
The Positive Effects of Reiki on the Human Body
Reiki is known for its positive effects on the human body. However, many people of those who have not yet experienced its power know what exactly Reiki does and what its final results are. If you are interested in the way in which Reiki can help you, then read on and find out what Reiki can do for your body, mind and soul.
1. Increases the body's ability to heal itself. Normally, the body has a defense system which functions good as long as the Ki flow is not interrupted. When the Ki is no longer able to flow through the body, illnesses and diseases can appear. Reiki stimulates the flow of positive energy, thus enabling the body to heal itself and fight the external and internal attacks more effectively.
2. Cleans the body of all toxins. Because it acts on the entire body, it is one of the few complete detox programs one can follow. In addition to that it does not involve refraining from food or any other type of activity. Yet, negative thoughts need to be banned from the individual's mind as they may have a negative impact upon the therapy.
3. Promotes health, positive thoughts and relaxation. The principles of Reiki rely on positive thinking, thus a peace of mind and relaxation is induced to the individual. By removing negative energy and promoting a sense of peace, the healing process will be easier and shorter, regardless of the illness or disease from which the individual suffers.
4. Works on the digestive system and enhances the benefic effects of every thing an individual ingests, from food and water to medicines and curative herbs. Thus, it can be successfully used as a complementary therapy for those already taking medicine, but at the same time it is great for maintain the individual's health in good parameters.
5. Works on personal feelings, helping people get over negative experiences from their lives and coping with unexpected or unpleasant situations from their lives. People with depressions, anxieties or suffering from stress can see dramatic improvements of their conditions after the Reiki sessions.
6. Makes the transition from life to death much easier. It helps the soul transcend into immortality and the body feel less suffering from this transformation. This is why many Reiki adepts use the Ki to make their transition from one world to another smoother.
Reiki offers healing for all types of bodily conditions, as well as for the spiritual problems. It is like a best friend for all those people in need, but it can also relieve healthy people from quotidian stress and problems.
<< Go Back To Articles Directory